I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This would is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much!

You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. – Jodi Picoult

I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves. – Dr. Steve Maraboli


You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching. Love like you’ll never be hurt. Sing like there’s nobody listening. And live like it’s heaven on earth. – William W. Purkey

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. – Marilyn Monroe.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

When I saw you I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you. When you smiled at me i couldn’t keep my heart from racing. When you looked into my eyes that’s all it took for me to fall in love with you. – Lydia

A guy who truly loves his girl doesn’t need to unbutton her shirt to have a better view of her heart.

A wise person once told me that if a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen, no matter what.

Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.

People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world in chaos, is because things are being loved and people are being used.


I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This would is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much!

If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart, because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever!

Fate controls who walks into your life but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go.

Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building. Your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly.

“I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.”  – Nicholas Sparks.

Hope you like these inspirational quotes about love, feel free to share these amazing quotation with your love & through them, tell him/her how much you love & care for them.
Via SayingImages.com

Popular posts from this blog

Never leave someone who touches your soul more than your body.

One bad relationship could make you never want to fall in love again.

Create What Sets your heart on fire and it will illuminate the path ahead