The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.


One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
Hubert H. Humphrey

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
Helen Keller

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.
Charles R. Swindoll


Popular posts from this blog

Never leave someone who touches your soul more than your body.

One bad relationship could make you never want to fall in love again.

Create What Sets your heart on fire and it will illuminate the path ahead